Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gouden Haven


'Gouden Haven (or, 'Golden Harbor') is an authentic Dutch beer, crafted in the Dutch Pilsener tradition, in the Netherlands. Our name refers to the Golden Age of Holland, when, during the 17th century, our ships were bustling with ships carrying fine goods from all over the world, and a time when Dutch beer was first exported. Brewed with crystal clear, pure artesian water, our European styled Pilsener offers superior taste of discernable character'
This beer tastes 'thin' to me if that makes any sense. It is so watery that I can taste the alcohol straight away, which is a feat for a beer with such a standard alcohol content. So yeah great beer if you enjoy that watery beer with a slight alcohol taste instead of any real substance to it. I found this beer to be very underwhelming. Not recommended.
I am going to take some time off pilseners, they bore the hell out of me apparently.

No comments: