Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Two Brothers Prairie Path



'Prairie Path Ale is a Belgian-style golden ale. Prairie Path Ale is a full flavored, slightly bitter, clean and refreshing ale. The Belgian malts along with the Saaz and Goldings hops give this beer great drinkability.'

This beer does not taste Belgian whatsoever, at least it doesn't to me. There are a lot of spices that remind me of a winter brew. Very light with some cinnamon and.. honey? Yeah a little honey in there maybe. I don't know about this stuff, it is probably my least favorite of the Two Brothers beers that I have drank, not that makes it bad. I think this stuff might be trying just a little too hard. I mean don't get me wrong, its very good, but it can be a bit too much. I think this beer is a good example of how a beer can have too much going on flavor wise. I have trouble picking out exactly what is going on, but someone with a more refined palatte would love this more than I do. I like it fine just the same. Recommended.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.